The toner light is still on after changing the toner.
1. Open the front cover so that the toner cartridge is visible.
2. Power off the machine by pressing and holding the power button (located on the
top left side of the machine above the LED labeled Toner).
3. Hold the GO button while powering on the printer.
4. When the Toner, Drum and Paper LED's are ON and the Ready is OFF, release
the GO button. All LED's will turn off.
5. Press the GO button 9 times. The Toner, Drum and Paper LED's will turn ON.
6. Close the front cover.
7. Press the GO button 5 times. After a short pause, all of the LED's will turn OFF
and the machine will go through its normal boot up during which different LED's
will turn on and off. The reset is done when the Ready LED is ON steady.