- Setup these DNS records on your Domain Registrar:
A Records Host Type Domain Name Points To mx yourdomain.com 22.214.171.124 mx yourdomain.com 126.96.36.199 mx yourdomain.com 188.8.131.52 pop yourdomain.com 184.108.40.206 imap yourdomain.com 220.127.116.11 smtp yourdomain.com 18.104.22.168 yourdomain.com 22.214.171.124 yourdomain.com 126.96.36.199 webmail yourdomain.com 188.8.131.52 MX Record Host Type Points to Priority @ mx.yourdomain.com 10 TXT Record Host Type Value @ v=spf1 ip4:184.108.40.206/18 -all
- Wait several hours for the DNS to propogate
- Login to your Homestead account
- Click Domains on the left
- Under Use a Domain You Already Own, enter your domain and click Use This Domain.
- Click Keep Current Provider.
- Homestead is going to ask you to change your Namesservers on your Domain Registrar. DO NOT DO IT! Just click I Have Added Nameservers.
- Give Homestead a day and they should have your Domain listed on your Homestead account so you can use them for email.
- Also, after you create the email address in Homestead, it will not work for about a day.